- 25g almond flour
- 10g psyllium husk
- 2g baking powder
- 2g garlic salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- Add the egg to the ingredients and mix well (the mixture should be thick and gloopy).
- Melt the butter in a cup and add the mixture into the cup of melted butter.
- Pop into the microwave for 90 seconds.
- When its complete, take it out and let it cool for one minute.
- Pop it out and cut it as you wish.
- You may even toast it.
- Serve as desired.